If you’ve used PowerPoint, you’ll feel right at home using Adrenaline’s familiar user interface. Offering features you understand, an array of templates to get you started and seamless one step publishing to push your work direct to the audience, InterAction’s Adrenaline authoring tool puts the power in your hands.
- Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, Adrenaline is so intuitive and easy to use that you can get started right away. It delivers everything you need to develop professional eLearning courses, presentations, assessments, surveys, etc. that will engage, entertain and educate your audience.
- Build your own courses from the ground up, or hit the ground running by also licencing access to our off-the-shelf-learning suites. In most titles, you can simply edit the interface to make them look like your own content. In others you might like to edit one or all of the slides to precisely personalise the content.
- Import a wide array of multimedia objects including text boxes, still images, arrows, circles, speech bubbles, audio and video clips, flash animations and more. Adrenaline supports all universal formats.
- Adrenaline is packed with powerful yet simple tools for creating virtually any type of question, using any combination of objects you wish to include on the slide. Take advantage of simple yet powerful quizzing tools, including question pooling, randomization, and the ability to score a learner’s progress at multiple points in the course using variables.
- Add intelligence to your course using variables. Present dynamic content based on a learner’s activity and other conditions you define. Remember learner input or assessment results and then use the information later in your course if it meets your criteria. For example, if learner responses aren’t up to par, present additional slides at the end of the course to help them master the material.
- Creating drag-and-drop interactions is a breeze. Simply add objects to your slide, select those you wish to drag, and then assign them to drop targets.
- Finally, just click Publish to deliver content to learners everywhere, and if the course has already been published in our Pulse LMS, just click Save and your edits will be immediately and seamlessly pushed out.
Seeing is believing. Click the button below to arrange a demonstration or a self-drive test of the Adrenaline tool. You can also view the complete and current Adrenaline user guide here and access our Adrenaline authoring video library.