In today’s economic reality, the option of an in-house team of eLearning story-boarders and developers is not always possible. Recognising the very real need for quality, affordable and timely learning development, Interaction has committed to cultivating a community of bespoke developers who are masters at our tools and understand your needs.
As a result, approved members of our development community can offer end user clients:
- A list of developers who are appropriately skilled in Kando and have been vetted to those who we believe offer value outcomes to budget and quality solutions;
- Developers who will have the option to access professional designed templates that will help them to be as affordable;
- A guarantee that where the majority – or all – of the content has been supplied by you, you will (of course) own the IP on the end user content outright;
- If you have a Kando licence, you will have access to the source and be able to edit and re-publish that source with any changes that you need ongoing
- It will be Interaction’s responsibility to ensure that the published content shall continue to run on popular browsers and devices, into the future; and
Interaction will take responsibility to ensure seamless linking of the content into any modern and professional 3rd party LMS